The Stars Are Right!
This article is about the Call of Cthulhu supplement. For the board game, see The Stars Are Right
Publisher: Chaosium Inc.
Product Code: 23100
Handle differences between editions. This is the second edition.
- Review of the 1st Edition by Eric Dodd at RPGGeek
- Review of the 1st Edition by Alan Kissane at YSDC
- Review of the 2nd Edition by Demian Katz at The Ogres Cave
- Review of the 2nd Edition by Graham Kinniburgh at YSDC
- Scenario Upgrade Pack for The Stars Are Right! by Cthulhu Reborn at DriveThruRPG
Introduction, Love's Lonely Children, Nemo Solis Sapit, This Fire Shall Kill, The Professionals, Fractal Gods, The Gates of Delirium, The Music of the Spheres, Darkest Calling, The Source and the End, When the Stars Came Right Again.
The first "Darkest Calling" features a monsters of the author's own creation in the tale "Solvent Hunger", appearing in Issue 5 of "The Book of Dark Wisdom". This scenario was original going to be set in and around Darwin, Australia as per the story upon which it was based, but a limit on the word count required that it be adjusted and located in the US, thus more easily accessible to investigators (and less words required to "explain" Australia).